The Church of St. Alban is a community of faith centered around relationships, with God and with one another. There are several ways to go deeper in your life of faith in Christ and deeper in your relationship with St. Alban.
- Regular Sunday Attendance - Sunday morning is the primary time we gather as a community of faith; it is "home base" for where we worship God and connect with each other.
- Coffee (or any other beverage) with Father Adler - Fr. Adler is more than happy to meet with you to get to know you and your faith journey. Please do not hesitate to reach out to him for whatever reason.
- Outreach - Get involved with one of our outreach programs or events that we participate in during the year. We strongly believe that it's important to put our faith into action.
- Community Events - Throughout the year St. Alban hosts a number of community events. Helping out with them is a great way of deepening your relationship with fellow parishioners.
- Ministry Teams - Whether it's behind the scenes with the Altar Guild or Social Committee, or right up front as a Lector or Worship Assistant, there are a number of ways to help out at St. Alban. Speak with Fr. Adler if you are interested.
- Membership - Please see Fr. Adler if you would like to officially become a member of St. Alban. If you're a new Christian the next step will be Baptism. If you grew up in a different denomination, then the next step will be either Confirmation or Reception into the Episcopal Church.